Achieve Your Production Goals with Crystal Packaging
Crystal Packaging proudly partners with brands nationwide to support their contract packaging and toll blending needs for automotive chemicals. With decades of experience in this industry, we’re the partner you need to ensure reliable production and distribution of your automotive chemical products.
Whether you’re looking for interior and exterior cleaning products, or bulk antifreeze, we’re here to help. We can also blend a variety of lubricants and other specialty chemicals, if you need. Learn more about our services below — if you have any questions, you can reach out here or schedule a time to talk with our team that’s convenient for you.
Our Capabilities for Automotive Chemicals
- Efficient liquid toll blending capabilities for interior and exterior automotive chemicals
- Use your formula or our time-tested house blends
- Safety data sheet creation
- Ability to fill bulk and large volumes — pails, drums, totes, and trucks
- Large blend kettles
- High-volume, high-speed production
- Millions of gallons produced annually
- Rotary fillers and high-speed palletizers
- High-volume alcohol/water products
- Distribution and supply chain support
Exterior Cleaning Products
- Car wash soap
- Wheel cleaner
- More options upon request
- In-line fillers, cappers, labelers, and more
- Ability to handle multiple viscosities
- Automatic labelers for many applications
- H-3 area for flammable material handling
- Multiple container types and sizes
Interior Cleaning Products
- Dash cleaner
- Odor neutralizers
- Leather and upholstery cleaner
- More options upon request
Why Work with Crystal Packaging?
No company supports automotive chemical suppliers the way Crystal Packaging can. Our 70,000-square-foot facility is designed to support your most demanding production goals, with five truck bays, rail access for up to eight rail cars, and more than two million gallons of storage tank space.
Our blending tanks range in size up to 12,000 gallons; whether we’re producing an oil, water, or glycol-based solution, we’ll be able to meet your production goals. Our automated in-line filling equipment can handle virtually any automotive chemicals while filling and labeling a variety of container types — whether it’s trigger sprayers, pails, drums, or totes.
And with an in-house lab for testing and formula validation as well as the ability to produce safety data sheets, we can serve as your all-in-one automotive chemicals supplier. Our strategic location — within 90 miles of many major retail distribution centers — ensures that your products can be shipped to most U.S. locations within three business days. We are certified in and maintain a variety of quality control and sustainability programs, including GMP, ECOCERT, and the Safer Choice Standard. Our facility also carries an EPA registration.
Ready to discuss your automotive chemicals needs? Get in touch with us here.